AIM
OSXPtan

random bits of klass random bits of klass

sorry

unfortunally, im going to have to agree with captain_flash_movie and the rest of the dark aura users

Madness 1.5 Madness 1.5

the clown just got owned

Dude, that was wicked awesome. This should be on the homepage soon, I just know it. Awesome job at it. Make another if you can!

What's on TV?! What's on TV?!

fscking pwned!!!!

Dude, this flash was the most innovative and humourous flash I've seen in a while. Great job on the graphic, sound effects, and extra detail. You deserve all of a 5! w00t!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

that was the shit

Awesome job, love the first two and continue loving the third. We all want another.

EC_Breaking The Habit EC_Breaking The Habit

awesome

This was great. Linkin Park is one of the best bands. Awesome job lip syncing and everything else. It'd be sweet if you could come out with another one.

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

ehh...

Personally, I prefer PC's over Mac's. But I don't rip on them. I give you the credit for the humour, and I thought it was really good. But, I think you ripped on it too much.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

brutal

Dude, this is brutal. I love it! The song is hiliarious and it's pretty catchy, too.

Email!! Email!!

original

very funny...

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Great!

Great Flash and everything. This one was just not as good as the Madness Series. Anyway, keep up the good work.